Surf Accounts Training Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions pertain to the supply of Surf Accounts classroom training as advertised on our website www.surfaccounts.com, in social media, in printed advertising material and as detailed in our Training Brochure.
‘We’/’Us’ mean Surf Accounts Limited, the company providing you with the courses you booked.
‘You’ means the person or business purchasing the course for a nominated participant.
You can book a course in the following ways:
- You can book via our website: This will involve you completing the relevant booking form on the website, giving us your personal information and making your payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- You can book by telephone: This will involve you calling us, giving us the details of the course you wish to attend and your personal information and payment card details and obtaining your agreement to proceed with the purchase.
- You can book by email: This involves you sending us an email, giving us the details of the course you wish to attend and your personal information, our accounts department will then call you for your payment card details and obtaining your agreement to proceed with the purchase.
Regardless of which method you used to book and once your payment has been received you will then receive a confirmation email, outlining the course details (date/location).
The course fees will be as advertised on our website or in our course brochure, at time of booking.
You agree to pay us the course fee(s) in full and in advance of the course.
The training course manual provided to attendees on the course belongs to Surf Accounts. You are not permitted to copy it, modify it or reproduce it, in any format (hard copy or soft copy).
We require a minimum of 5 confirmed attendees on the course for it to go ahead. If we re-schedule the course, you will receive an email at least 72 hours prior to the date of the course notifying you of the re-scheduling. You will then receive a phone call from one of our team to re-schedule the training course to an alternate date convenient to you.
In the event that you wish to cancel your attendance at a course (where re-scheduling to another course is not suitable), the following is our cancellation policy:
- Less than 7 calendar days notice there will be no refund of fees.
- Greater than 7 calendar days notice but less than 14 calendar days notice then you will receive a 50% refund of fees.
- Greater than 14 calendar days notice you will receive a full refund (less an administration charge of €25).
For Group bookings (greater than one), if your rescheduling drops the course attendees to less than the required minimum of 5 and notice is received less than 72 hours prior to the date of the course, thereby not allowing us to reschedule the course then there will be a charge of 50% of the course fee(s) for the entire group.
You may transfer your place on a course to another person; we would ask that you notify us in advance of the course with the contact details of the person attending. You should ensure that the transferee has the correct details of the course date and location.
We endeavour to provide the course in accordance with the detailed description on our website and other advertising material. We reserve the right to reformat our course material and website information at anytime.
In the event that you are not satisfied with any aspect of your course please contact us in writing stating the name of the course attended, the date of the course, your contact details and your detailed complaint. Complaints should detail the cause of your dissatisfaction with the course.
Vouchers are valid for their stated period. Only one voucher can be redeemed per course.